Saturday, January 26, 2013

A New Chapter Begins

     Here recently I have had a lot of positive changes in my life and so I have decided to make it a new chapter and leave everything else behind. I refuse to let the past hold me back one more day. I have started taking college courses while working full time at Starbucks. Which by the way is the best job I could ever ask for. My coworkers are not just coworkers anymore they are my friends and I love each and every one of them. And actually that is where it all began when I got my job just a few months ago. I guess you could say that its what got the ball rolling and me motivated to make something better of myself than just another teenage.
      With starting this new chapter in my life I am making it a point to find the good in everything, no matter how hard it maybe. There is a song that has really helped me keep my head up through hard times that have come my way here lately. It's called Every Storm by Gary Allan and course goes "Every storm runs out of rain , just like every dark night turns into day. Every heartache will fade away, just like every storm runs out of rain." 
      I hope that no matter how hard life is for you right now that you don't just close the book but keep turning the pages and get to a new chapter in life. Because sooner or later your break is going to come. Everyone has to hit bottom at some time NO ONE is lucky enough to every stay up all the time. As strangely as it sounds thats what makes life worth living. Because if you don't ever have hardships how can you really apprechiate when things are good? Wouldn't you be more likely to take advantage of all the great things and then what would happen if out of no where you when from being on top to lower than low? I apprechiate and am thankful for all the things I have had to go through in my life because it just makes this new chapter of good things that much better.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment